Ratings and Reviews
Ratings and reviews have become a large part of our daily experiences. When you go out for looking for a new restaurant you likely look through Yelp to read reviews on each one. When you are shopping for your new running shoes, maybe you read some reviews on their performance or durability before purchasing. Good reviews build trust and a customer base while poor reviews generally provide areas for opportunity.
It's the same with reviews on Findable.
Potential lenders and renters will read reviews about your experience which will help them in their decisions to rent or lend an item. Just like it influenced your decision on that restaurant or running shoes, a positive review can go along way for people that are new to the community or new to participating in a sharing economy transaction.
By leaving a review you acknowledge that your review and profile information will be publicly displayed on the listing and review pages and is accurate and honest while being presented with good character.
Here's a few ground rules of building a trusted and successful review on Findable with respect and honesty:
- Your review cannot contain private information, obscene, racist, homophobic, or harassing language or imagery advertising or spam content that will undermine the integrity of the review system at Findable.
- Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on Findable; not to mention the additional accumulated karma. We will gladly open a case on your behalf if you feel a review violates any of these terms. Please contact customer support if you need to open a case.
- You acknowledge that your review will be publicly displayed on certain pages available to the community and search engines, such as on your listing and profile page.
- Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, compensation, discounts, intimidation or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on Findable and we reserve the right to ban your use of Findable and prosecute when necessary.
- Findable reserves the right to remove reviews that violate our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Trust & Safety
Reviews offer the community an additional level of trust and a way to shine. So get an idea of a provider's level of trust for future rentals - look at what previous transactions were like for both parties, and see who the renters were and their history as well.
Findable takes several steps to verify the identify and intent of each provider and each renter, and we offer live support anytime during your rental if there's ever a question about safety or what you paid for is what you have received for your rental.
Always exercise due diligence and care when deciding whether to lend, rent or communicate and interact with other members, whether online or in person. When we each take part in this, we help build a strong, trusting global community.